#INSPIRATION DI VALENTINA CARBONE

Exhibitors

Information

Sono Valentina Carbone, Social Media Manager, Giornalista e Blogger. Da 10 anni mi occupo di Comunicazione digitale con l'intento di aiutare liberi professionisti, imprenditori e Aziende a comunicare con strategia attraverso il web. Ed è proprio con questo obiettivo che nasce il mio Brand #Inspiration che oggi è punto di riferimento per tutti i Creators che desiderano diventare autorevoli nella propria nicchia. SONO VALENTINA CARBONE E, CON ME, DIVENTI LA SCELTA N.1 DEI TUOI CLIENTI.

I am Valentina Carbone, Social Media Manager, Journalist, and Blogger. For 10 years, I have been involved in digital communication with the aim of helping freelancers, entrepreneurs, and companies to communicate strategically through the web. And it is with this goal in mind that my Brand #Inspiration was born, which today is a reference point for all Creators who wish to become the benchmark in their niche. I AM VALENTINA CARBONE AND, WITH ME, YOU BECOME THE NO.1 CHOICE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS.
Nazione
Italy
Provincia
Rovigo
Padiglione
C4

Categorie merceologiche

Category
DESTINATIONS/TOURISM BOARDSINSTITUTIONS/PUBLIC BODIESMARKETING/COMMUNICATIONSMEDIA/PUBLISHING
Subcategory
MARKETING AGENCIESLOCAL GOVT. TOURIST DEPARTMENTSITALIAN TOURIST BOARDSMEDIA/PUBLISHING

Social media

Contact details

PRODUCT

Documents & Links